Get glowing and combat sagging skin and pesky lines with a seamless microneedling treatment experience using the NEW Hydra Pen H3 Microneedling Pen by Dr. Pen.
Immerse yourself in a personalised skincare treatment with the NEW Hydra Pen H3 Microneedling Pen that comes with a device-connected essence/serum container. Making your essence and serum application easy and more effective.
Microneedling benefits from using Hydra Pen H3 microneedling pen include the improved appearance of:
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Acne Scarring & Other Scarring
- Loose Skin/Loss of Elasticity
- Sun Damage
- Overall Skin Texture and Tone (smooth skin and even skin tone)
- Dull Skin Tone (brightens skin)
Hydra Pen H3 Professional Microneedling Pen Key Features:
- Easy Serum Application: The Hydra Pen H3 Microneedling Pen utilises a connected 3ml serum liquid container to seamlessly penetrate the skin, ensuring a precise and effective application process.
- 3-Level Liquid Output Adjustment: Adjust the liquid output to match essence consistencies. Choose from three customised levels and control speed gear for optimal results.
- Versatile Needle Cartridges: Choose from three specialised needle cartridges, 12-pin and Nano cartridges, to target your skin concerns, including acne removal, skin brightening, moisturising, tightening, and fine line reduction
- LED Screen with Digital Display: Navigate effortlessly through your skincare routine with the LED screen's digital display. Choose from six different speeds to target specific skin concerns.
- Adjustable Needle Length: Personalize your skincare routine with adjustable needle lengths ranging from 0 to 1.0 mm, catering to various skin care needs.
- Intelligent Battery Management: Ensure uninterrupted skincare sessions with a low battery warning system. The pen slows down speed and automatically shuts off at 10%.
- Visible Skin Improvement: Experience noticeable skin enhancement with microneedles that create fine channels, allowing essence liquid to penetrate deeply and boost absorption by up to 90% compared to topical application.
More Reasons to Love the Hydra Pen H3 Professional Microneedling Pen
- 6 adjustable Speed levels up to 15,000 rpm
- Rechargeable 700 mAh built-in battery (3-4 hours usage on a single charge)
- Safe, effective, non-invasive treatment
- High absorption of skincare products
- Suitable for almost all skin types
- Thickens the dermis without damaging
- 1-Year Warranty Provided
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Hydra Pen H3 Microneedling Pen
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Charging Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x 12-pin cartridges
- Pen Dimensions: 148mm x 24mm
- Net Weight: 390g
- Battery Capacity: 700 mAh
- Input Voltage: 100-240 V
- Output Voltage: 5V - 1000 mA
- Charging Time: 1 hour
- Battery Life: 3-4 hours/one charge
Important: Microneedling Cartridge Sanitation
Ensure the safety and hygiene of each treatment by following these essential steps for microneedling cartridge sanitation:
- Wear gloves and prepare isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container.
- Check the cartridge condition, ensuring the needles are in perfect shape.
- Dip the cartridge needle into the alcohol solution and soak for a few minutes or use a spray model for efficient sterilization.
- Allow the cartridge to air dry before use.
How to Use
- Sanitise the cartridge before each treatment to prevent cross-contamination.
- Double-cleanse, wipe the skin and tie back hair.
- Pour the Femvy Hyaluronic Acid serum before needling into the pen-connected serum container.
- Work in small areas, the recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
- Dispose of cartridges after every use.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds, acne, or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
- One cartridge more than once.
- For microneedling: Use the device 1 time every 4-6 weeks. Initial results may be visible in the first 2 sessions.
- For nano needling: Perform weekly or between micro-needling sessions to boost results. Initial results may vary and can be seen in the first sessions.
Consult your doctor before using any Dr. Pen products. The content on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Products may have additional information inside the packaging. Contact your healthcare provider if you suspect a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For concerns or questions, contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.