A silky smooth all-natural and organic serum with Vitamins C, E and hyaluronic acid for brightening, hydrating and protection from environmental stressors.
This serum produces a high penetrating power and antioxidant stability, which can stay on the skin for more than 6 hours. Vitamin C can also promote the synthesis of skin collagen and dilute melanin deposition.
Great accompaniment for nanoneedling treatments which increases the absorption of vitamin C by up to 97%!
- Brightens skin tone & firms skin texture
- Neutralises the damage from pollution, environmental stressors and free radicals to reveal firmer, brighter, smoother and more even skin
- Improves the appearance of dullness, sun damage, hyperpigmentation and fine lines
- Strengthens the skin's barrier and improves skin immunity
- Contains hyaluronic acid to plump and hydrate the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and dryness. HA holds up to 1000x its weight in water, making it an excellent and extremely popular humectant
- Cruelty-free, made from plants
How to Use: Apply morning and/or night after cleansing. Apply to the face with the dropper and gently tap until absorbed. Finish off with a layer of sunscreen (minimum SPF 30+) if used in the daytime.
Patch Test: To determine whether this serum is suitable for your skin, first, patch-test the product on an unobtrusive area of skin, such as under your chin or behind your ears, and leave for 24 hours.
1 x Vitamin C Face Serum
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Betaglucan, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexyglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Propanediol, Phenylpropanol, Vitamin E.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- If the product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dark place
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.