Target fine lines and wrinkles on the face with the NEW Dr. Pen M8 Facial Anti-Ageing Bundle.
This cost-saving bundle will help you treat your anti-ageing skin concerns without breaking the bank. Reap all the benefits of microneedling, nano-needling, hyaluronic acid, and LED light therapy with this essential bundle.
The pack includes the Dr. Pen M8 microneedling pen, 11-pin replacement cartridges, Nano-pin replacement cartridges, Peachaboo Glo LED light therapy mask and a full-sized Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml.
Why you'll LOVE the Dr. Pen M8 Facial Anti-Ageing Bundle
Included is the all-time user favourite, Dr. Pen M8 microneedling pen for at-home microneedling treatment. It's easy to use and effective to combat various skin issues.
The Dr. Pen 11-pin microneedling cartridges are the best needles to help get rid of fine lines, sagging skin, and uneven skin textures.
The Dr. Pen Nano-pin cartridges are the best needles for collagen boost and it helps with increasing your favourite serum efficacy.
When microneedling, use the bestselling organic Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum to avoid dragging on the skin. Its lightweight formula is easily absorbed into the skin and free from alcohol, fragrance, and parabens.
Complete your microneedling treatment with excellent aftercare from the Peachaboo Glo LED Facial Mask. With one easy-to-use device, you can switch between Red LED light therapy, Blue LED light therapy, and Yellow LED light therapy to target specific skin concerns and skin goals.
For Best Results:
- The average recommended treatment frequency for microneedling is once every 3-4 weeks.
- 1 x Dr. Pen M8 microneedling pen
- 10 x 11-pin cartridge for the Dr. Pen M8 Microneedling Pen
- 10 x Nano-pin cartridge for the Dr. Pen M8 Microneedling Pen
- 1 x Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml
- 1 x Peachabo Glo LED Light Therapy Mask
*MICRONEEDLING PEN IS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE KIT
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sanitised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sanitised. Here are the steps to sanitise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sanitation: gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sanitation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sanitation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sanitation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
- To ensure there is no cross-contamination, cartridges must be sanitised before treatment.
- Ensure your face is clean and dry before the treatment.
- Work in a small area, apply Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum in each area before needling to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin and to avoid it getting tangled (if applicable).
- For at-home use, microneedle at a needle depth of a maximum of 1 mm with approximately 3-4 passes in each area.
- Use in a vertical, horizontal and diagonal motion.
Warning: For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Patch Test: To determine whether this serum is suitable for your skin, first, patch-test the product on an unobtrusive area of skin, such as under your chin or behind your ears, and leave for 24 hours.
Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Hyaluronic Acid (Vegan), Purified Water, Jojoba Oil, Caprylyl Glycol and Glycerin.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- If the product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.