The Dr. Pen A7 Microneedling Pen is designed to improve the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines, scarring, and overall skin texture and tone. This pen is perfect for both at-home users and salon owners, as it’s rechargeable and robust. With an enhanced motor, function, and design, this powerful tool is the perfect solution for glowing, healthy, beautiful skin.
Benefits of the Dr. Pen A7 Microneedling Pen
- The 34 gauge pin cartridges are finer than previous models. These are the second finest needles, second only to the M8.
- The A7 is powered by a long 6-foot cord.
- With a motor that has been redesigned to have up to 8,000- 15,000 RPM, this device is powerful.
- Secure dial minimizes drag and reduces shifting.
- The A7 has an adjustable dial ranging from 0mm - 2.5mm in needle depth.
- A microneedling pen is an effective skincare tool that gives professional results at home.
Microneedling With the Dr. Pen A7 Improves the Appearance of:
- Signs of ageing
- Scars, such as acne, surgical or other textural irregularities
- Stretch marks
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hair loss and Alopecia
- Enlarged pores
- Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Loose skin
- Dull/dehydrated skin
Microneedling helps promote:
- Smoother, more radiant skin
- Brighter complexion
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Even skin tone
- Hair growth
- Firming and tightening skin
- Production of collagen and elastin
- Production absorption
How does Microneedling work?
The needles create tiny micro-channels on the surface of the skin. These tiny micro-channels stimulate a healing response in the skin that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
Having more collagen and elastin causes the skin to become firmer, reduces scars gradually, and smooths wrinkles over time.
The Dr. Pen A7 can be used multi-directionally so that microneedling treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On active acne or irritated skin.
- Please refer to our instruction guide for a full list of contraindications.
In the box:
1 x Dr. Pen A7 Microneedling Pen
2 x 12-pin cartridges for Dr. Pen A7
1 x UK Adapter
1 x USB cable
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Travel case
Comprehensive instructions are available on our website under our FAQS section. Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.