Get all the essentials you need to start your hair regrowth journey with the NEW Dr. Pen M8S Hair Growth Essentials Bundle.
This combo pack has everything you need to start your scalp microneedling treatment. It will help you reduce hair shedding and make your hair look fuller and healthier. The pack includes the Dr. Pen M8S microneedling pen, 36-pin replacement cartridges, and a full-sized Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml.
Why you'll LOVE the Dr. Pen M8S Hair Growth Essentials Bundle
Included is the bestselling, easy-to-use Dr. Pen M8S microneedling pen for hair growth. It features upgraded needle cartridge support and a digital display to help you in your microneedling scalp treatment.
The Dr. Pen 36-pin microneedling cartridges are the best needles for collagen and elastin production, and stimulating dormant hair follicles in the scalp. This is essential for hair follicles to enter the growth phase.
When microneedling the scalp, use the bestselling organic Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum to stimulate follicles without harsh chemicals. Its lightweight formula is easily absorbed and free from alcohol, fragrance, and parabens.
For Best Results:
- The average recommended treatment frequency for scalp microneedling is once a week when you start needling on the scalp in the first month, then gradually change the frequency to twice a week in the second month. After that, you can move back down to microneedling your scalp once a month to maintain your results.
- Needles are made from high-quality stainless steel, making it suitable for hair growth and scalp applications.
- 1 x Dr. Pen M8S microneedling pen
- 10 x 36-pin cartridge for the Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
- 1 x Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml
*MICRONEEDLING PEN IS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE KIT
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sanitised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sanitised. Here are the steps to sanitise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sanitation: gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sanitation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sanitation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sanitation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
Microneedling on Scalp with Cartridges and Serum
- To ensure there is no cross-contamination, cartridges must be sanitised before treatment.
- Ensure your scalp is clean and dry before the treatment.
- Part your hair in sections and apply Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum in each area before needling to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin and to avoid it getting tangled (if applicable).
- For at-home use, microneedle at a needle depth of a maximum of 1 mm with approximately 3-4 passes in each area.
- Use in a vertical, horizontal and diagonal motion.
Warning: For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Patch Test: To determine whether this serum is suitable for your skin, first, patch-test the product on an unobtrusive area of skin, such as under your chin or behind your ears, and leave for 24 hours.
Femvy Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Hyaluronic Acid (Vegan), Purified Water, Jojoba Oil, Caprylyl Glycol and Glycerin.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- If the product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.