Experience the transformative power of the 36-pin Microneedle Cartridges designed for the Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen. Firm and rejuvenate your skin, diminish scarring and stretch marks, and stimulate hair growth, making it an ideal solution for those facing hair loss concerns.
Include the 36-Pin Microneedle Cartridges in your microneedling routine to get more skin benefits, such as:
- Acne scarring & Other body Scarring
- Surgical Scar
- Stretch marks
- Body skin texture
- Hair loss
Key features of the 36-pin Microneedle Cartridges for Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
- Adopts new wavy contact surface to help with better skincare product absorption.
- The improved three-snap fixed structure boosts performance and device durability.
- Compatible with Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen, this fine gauge cartridge is crafted from premium stainless steel for optimal results.
- Maximum depth of 2.5mm.
- 10x pack of 36-pin Microneedle Cartridges for Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
DO NOT USE
- On broken skin
- On open wounded skin
- On active acne
- If irritation occurs
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
- To ensure there is no cross-contamination, cartridges must be sterilised before treatment
- Remove the sterile cover on the top of the cartridge
- Put together the cartridge to the Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
- After double-cleansing the face and body area of treatment, dry it with a towel
- Recommended to use Femvy Hyaluronic Acid to boost results, apply in small areas of concern before treatment
- Turn the pen on, then slowly start the treatment in small areas
- Configure depth and speed according to your preferred treatment
- Recommended to use a cross-hatch pattern in the treatment
- Only use light pressure and ensure not to drag or pull the skin
- Treat your skin concerns with microneedling once every 4-6 weeks
- Safely dispose of the used cartridge after one treatment
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.