The Dr. Pen M8S microneedling pen is an enhanced version of Dr. Pen's top-selling personal microneedling device, the Dr. Pen M8.
Redesigned for user convenience, the Dr. Pen M8S provides the accuracy and comfort of home microneedling treatments while maximising its advantages.
Dr. Pen M8S microneedling pen allows you to achieve all the renowned benefits of microneedling and nanoneedling treatments. It diminishes fine lines and wrinkles and improves acne scars appearance, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, skin texture and tones for the better and increases collagen production.
Microneedling benefits from using Dr. Pen M8S microneedling pen include the improved appearance of:
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Acne Scarring & Other Scarring
- Surgical Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Loose Skin/Loss of Elasticity
- Hair Loss
- Sun Damage
- Overall Skin Texture and Tone (smooth skin and evens skin tone)
- Dull Skin Tone (brightens skin)
Upgraded Needle Cartridge Support
- Dr. Pen M8S microneedling pen needle cartridge is equipped with a three-snap fixed structure for improved performance and protection of the device.
- Dr. Pen M8S microneedling pen needle cartridge adopts a wavy contact surface to help with better skincare product absorptions.
- Provided with new options of 18-pin cartridge, round nanoneedling, and square nanoneedling.
- The specially constructed 18-pin cartridge comes with a 0.18mm diameter, with the tube featuring an N-shape line design to help make it feel closer to skin textures.
- Made with volcanic ash metal with a grey metallic colourway
- Digital Display Gear supports more robust device durability
- A larger panel display highlights the overall aesthetic
New User-Friendly Features
- Battery power indicator for easy reference of the device's remaining power
- Supports Type-C power cable for charging flexibility among other devices
Upgraded Protective Case
- Comes with a new easy lock protective case for more convenient device carry and storage
- Pens and accessories are placed in layers for better hygiene
Needle Cartridge Options
Supported by 12-pin, 18-pin, 24-pin, 36-pin, 42-pin, round and square nanoneedling cartridge options.
More reasons to love the Dr. Pen M8S microneedling pen…
- Wireless and wired device operating system
- 0-2.5mm needle adjustment range
- 6 adjustable speed levels (up to 16,000 rpm)
- Flashing display indicator to notify the battery is running low
- Rechargeable built-in battery
- Safe, effective, cost-efficient and non-invasive treatment
- Minimal downtime
- Extremely high absorption of skincare products
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damaging
- 1-year warranty provided
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Dr. Pen M8S microneedling pen
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x UK Charging Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x 18-pin Cartridges
- Product Dimensions (Pen): 164mm x 23mm
- Net Weight (Pen): 350g
- Battery Capacity: 380 mAh
- Input voltage: 100-240 V
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Battery life: 2-3 hours/one charge
How to Use
Important: For the microneedling treatment to be safe and hygienic, it is crucial to sterilise the cartridges before each use. It is important to follow the sterilisation process carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are adequately sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
Please read our detailed instruction guide here.
- Comprehensive instructions are available on our website under our FAQs section.
- The cartridge comes in a sterile pack.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply Femvy Hyaluronic Acid serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
- Safely dispose cartridge after every use.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.
- One cartridge more than once.
For microneedling: Microneedling should be performed once every 4-6 weeks. Results may differ for each person; the average initial result can be seen in the first 2 sessions.
For nanoneedling: Use the device once every week, can also be used between microneedling sessions. Results may differ for each person; the average initial result can be seen in the first sessions.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.