Treat your body skin concerns, stretch marks, and boy skin texture with the 25-pin microneedle cartridge for Bio Pen Q2.
The 25-pin microneedle cartridge is one of three Bio Pen microneedle cartridges collection tailored for use on body skin concerns.
Treatments You Can Perform With The 25-pin microneedle cartridge for Bio Pen Q2:
- Skin firming
- Skin textures
- Body scarring
- Stretch marks
- Gold-plated fine gauge for treatment effectiveness
- Easily connected with Bio Pen Q2 microneedling pen
- Maximum depth of 1.5mm for customised treatment experience
- 5x pack of 25-pin microneedle cartridges for Bio Pen Q2 microneedling pen
Important Usage Instructions:
- DO NOT USE on open wounds, broken skin, or active acne. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Safely dispose of your cartridge after one treatment; re-use is not allowed.
- Microneedling cartridges must be sanitised before each use to ensure safe and hygienic treatment.
- Put on gloves to avoid contamination.
- Check the cartridge for perfect needle condition and remove any debris.
- Dip the cartridge needle into an isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and soak for a few minutes. Alternatively, use a spray model to sterilize the needle head.
- Allow the cartridge to air dry before use.
How to Use:
- Sterilize the cartridge before treatment to prevent cross-contamination.
- Remove the sterile cover from the top of the cartridge.
- Connect the cartridge to the Bio Pen Q2 microneedling pen.
- After double-cleansing the face, tie back your hair.
- Apply an adequate amount of Femvy Hyaluronic Acid serum to the desired areas.
- Turn on the device, set the depth and speed, and start microneedling in small areas using a cross-hatch pattern.
- Use light pressure, avoiding dragging or pulling the skin.
- Dispose of your microneedling cartridge after one treatment; do not re-use.
Perform microneedling treatments once every 4-6 weeks for optimal results.
Consult your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The information provided here is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Read and follow all instructions and information provided with the product. If you have medical concerns, contact your healthcare provider promptly. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns, consult your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.