Choose the ideal cartridge for your Hydra Pen H3 Microneedling Pen: The 12-pin Microneedle Cartridge.
Upgrade your microneedling experience with the 12-pin Microneedle Cartridge, specially crafted for the Hydra Pen H3 Microneedling Pen. This cartridge is designed to effectively address skin concerns, notably reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the face area.
The 12-pin Microneedle Cartridge operates by creating microscopic punctures in the skin, stimulating collagen production and aiding in the reduction of visible signs of aging.
Benefits of the Hydra Pen H3 12-Pin Microneedle Cartridge:
- Reduced deep wrinkles and fine lines
- Improved skin texture
- Firmer, tighter skin
- Diminished visibility of acne scarring
- Reduced hyperpigmentation
- Assist with sun damage corrective
- Even-out skin tone
Cartridge Features to Complement Your Hydra Pen H3 :
- Newly designed liquid container (3ml) for easy serum/essence application
- Easily connected with the Hydra Pen H3 Microneedling Pen
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Maximum depth of 1.0 mm
- 10x pack of 12-pin Microneedle Cartridges for Dr. Pen H3 Hydrapen
Note: Hydra Pen H3 Microneedling Pen is sold separately and is NOT included in this product.
DO NOT USE:
- One cartridge more than once for safety and hygiene reasons
- On open wounds
- On broken skin
- On active acne
- Or continue to use if irritation occurs
Important: Microneedling Cartridge Sanitation
Ensure the safety and hygiene of each treatment by following these essential steps for microneedling cartridge sanitation:
- Wear gloves and prepare isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container.
- Check the cartridge condition, ensuring the needles are in perfect shape.
- Dip the cartridge needle into the alcohol solution and soak for a few minutes or use a spray model for efficient sterilization.
- Allow the cartridge to air dry before use.
How to Use
- Sanitise the cartridge before each treatment to prevent cross-contamination.
- Double-cleanse, wipe the skin and tie back hair.
- Pour the Femvy Hyaluronic Acid serum before needling into the pen-connected serum container.
- Work in small areas; the recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
- Dispose of cartridges after every use.
- Schedule microneedling treatment once every 4-6 weeks.
Consult your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The content on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Products may contain additional information inside the packaging. Contact your healthcare provider if you suspect a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For concerns or questions, contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.