The Round Nanoneedling Cartridge is one of two available options for nanoneedling cartridges from Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen.
The Nano Round Nanoneedling Cartridges will give you a bunch of effective benefits, and below are why you have to try it:
- 97% increase in product absorption than topical application
- No numbing cream required
- Instant glow effect on the skin
- Stimulates collagen production
- Brightens the skin tone
- De-puff swollen-looking areas
- Safely perform in-between microneedling sessions
- No downtime needed
- Nanoneedling can be used with active skincare ingredients, unlike microneedling
- Safely resume makeup application/skincare after the treatment
Comes with unique features
- (New) Adopts a wavy contact surface to help with better skincare product absorption
- (New) Equipped with a three-snap fixed structure to prevent backflow performance better and protect the device machine
- Easily connected with Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
- The tiny tip made out of high-quality silicone material
- 10x pack of Nano Round Nanoneedle Cartridges for Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds
- On broken skin
- On active acne
- Or continue to use if irritation occurs
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
- All cartridges come with a sterile pack
- Remove the sterile cover on the top of the cartridge
- Put and connect the cartridge to the Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen device
- Double-cleanse the face, and make sure it’s clean before applying your favourite skincare products.
- Tie back hairs, and remove them from the face area
- Configure the depth of the nano cartridge according to your preference.
- Set the specific speed for your treatment.
- Turn the pen on, then slowly start the treatment in small areas.
- Use only a cross-hatch pattern to not miss any skin area.
- Use light pressure and ensure not to drag or pull the skin.
- Nanoneedling treatment can be performed weekly without downtime with active/non-active ingredients
- Nanoneedling can be performed in between your microneedling sessions to boost your results
- Use Femvy Hyaluronic Acid or Femvy Peptide Complex Serum to complete your treatment
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.