Experience enhanced skincare absorption and a visibly instant radiant glow with your A9 microneedling pen using the Square Nanoneedle Cartridge. Enjoy weekly use with no downtime, allowing you to seamlessly continue your skincare routine and apply makeup.
Ideal for all skin types and newbies on microneedling, the Square Nanoneedling Cartridge is a must-have choice.
The Nano Square Nanoneedling Cartridge is one of two available options for Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen nanoneedling cartridges. The Nano Square model especially helps to reach and point to the difficult areas of the face.
The Nano Square Nanoneedling Cartridges help you with a range of skin benefits when used consistently, such as:
- Increase skincare product absorption, by 97% more than topical application
- Does not require numbing cream
- Instant glow effect after a single use
- Boost collagen production
- Can be performed in-between microneedling sessions
- No downtime
- Unlike microneedling, the nanoneedling treatment is compatible with both active and non-active ingredients
- (New) Wavy contact surface to increase even more skincare product absorption
- Slimmer surface to reach difficult areas, such as around the nose
- Easily attached with Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling pen
- High-quality and anti-bacterial silicone tip material
- 10x pack of Nano Square Nanoneedle Cartridges for Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen
- DO NOT USE on broken skin
- DO NOT USE on open wounds
- DO NOT USE on active acne
- DO NOT USE or continue to use if irritation happens
- DO NOT RE-USE cartridge after one usage
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
- Remove the sterile cover on the top of the cartridge
- Connect the cartridge to the Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen
- Double-cleanse the face, ensuring no dirt, oil, and makeup residue is left
- Pick and set the preferred setting of depth and speed for the treatment
- Apply skincare on the small areas of treatment
- Turn the pen on, slowly start the treatment in small areas and continue
- The recommended pattern to use is cross-hatch, use light pressure and ensure not to drag/pull the skin.
- Perform nanoneedling once a week without downtime or you can nano needling in between your microneedling sessions to boost your results
this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.