The 18-Pin Microneedle Cartridge is a new addition to the cartridge, which can only be found on the latest Dr. Pen products. The 18-pin Microneedle Cartridge helps your skin texture issue and combat ageing by triggering collagen production with tiny punctures made.
The 18-pin Microneedle Cartridge is one to choose from the total seven cartridges options for the Dr. Pen M8S microneedling cartridges range.
The 18-Pin Microneedle Cartridge are suitable to help treatment of the face area skin concerns, such as:
- Skin textures
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Acne scarring & Other Scarring
- Sun damage
- Even-out skin tone
Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen comes with superior features
- The specially constructed 18-pin cartridge comes with a 0.18mm diameter, with the tube featuring an N-shape line design to help make it feel closer to skin textures
- A wavy contact surface is a new addition to help with better skincare product absorption
- Built-in three bayonet edge to protect the device machine
- Easily connected with M8S pen
- Fine gauge made out of high-quality stainless steel
- 10x pack of 18-pin Microneedle Cartridges for Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds
- On broken skin
- On active acne
- Or continue to use if irritation occurs
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
- Remove the sterile cover on the top of the cartridge
- Connect the cartridge to the Dr. Pen M8S Microneedling Pen
- After double-cleansing the face, tie back your hair
- Apply Femvy Hyaluronic Acid serum in the desired small areas
- Turn the device on, and set the depth and speed for the treatment
- Then slowly start the treatment in a cross-hatch pattern
- Use light pressure and ensure not drag/pull the skin
- Dispose of your microneedling cartridge safely after one treatment, do not re-use
Perform your microneedling treatment only once every 4-6 weeks
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.