Boost the skin collagen with the Dr. Pen A9 microneedling pen, whether you use it wired or wireless, by using a safe and suitable microneedle cartridge. Comes with seven options of cartridges, 18-Pin Microneedle Cartridge tailored to treat facial skin issues such as skin textures, acne scarring, and hyperpigmentation.
Enhance collagen production with the Dr. Pen A9 microneedling pen, wired or wireless, using a safe and suitable cartridge. Choose from seven options, including the 18-Pin Microneedle Cartridge, crafted to address facial concerns like skin textures, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation.
The 18-Pin Microneedle Cartridges are suitable for specific microneedling treatments, such as:
- Skin textures
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Acne scarring & Other Scarring
- Even-out skin tone
- Sun damage
Discover the Dr. Pen A9 microneedling pen equipped with two new, specially designed features and a range of other impressive enhancements…
- (Special) The specially constructed 18-Pin Microneedle Cartridge comes with a 0.18mm diameter, with the tube featuring an N-shape line design to help make it feel closer to skin textures
- (New) Wavy contact surface to help with better skincare product absorption
- (New) The three-snap fixed structure for better performance and protect the device
- Attached easily with the Dr. Pen A9 microneedling pen
- Fine gauge made out of high-quality stainless steel
- 10x pack of 18-pin Microneedle Cartridges for Dr. Pen A9 Microneedling Pen
- DO NOT USE one cartridge more than once for safety and hygiene reasons
- DO NOT USE on open wounds
- DO NOT USE on acne or irritated skin
- DO NOT USE or continue to use if irritation occurs
- DO NOT RE-USE the same cartridge after one treatment
- 18-pin Microneedle Cartridges are NOT suitable for hair loss
- Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use
- Remove the sterile cover on the top of the cartridge.
- Connect the cartridge to the Dr. Pen A9 pen.
- Double-cleansing the face and tap dry with a towel.
- Set the needle depth and pen speed according to your preferred specific treatment.
- Turn the pen on, then slowly start the treatment in small areas. Recommended to apply Femvy Hyaluronic Acid serum in each area before needling, to prevent dragging.
- The recommended pattern to use is cross-hatch; use only light pressure and ensure not drag/pull the skin.
Microneedling can be performed once every 4-6 weeks
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Supported by real people
From our in-house Beauty Advisor to the warehouse staff that package your order with love and care, we are invested in your results. We are here to help you and be a part of your skin journey.